Assistant Professor of Department of Computer Engineering.
I received my B.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering from Middle East Technical University (METU), Ankara, Turkey, in 2008, M.Sc. degree in Computer Science from Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2010 and Ph.D. degree in Systems Engineering from Boston University, Boston, MA, USA in 2014. I worked as a Site Reliability Engineer at Google 2014-2015. I’m currently an assistant professor at METU.
My research interests include formal methods, verification and control, system monitoring, software/release evaluation, verification and design of cyber-physical systems.
Program committee: FSEN 2023, QEST 2022, HSCC 2022, FormaliSE 2022, FSEN 2021, QEST 2021, ICTAC 20201, ICCPS 2021, ADHS 2021, FormaliSE 2021, HSCC 2020, ICCPS 2020, FormaliSE 2020, CREST 2020, HSCC 2019
Editorial Board member: Nonlinear analysis of Hybrid Systems
- CENG 384 Analysis of Dynamic Systems with Feedback (Fall 2020, Spring 2022)
- CENG 510 Computer aided formal verification (Fall 2020, Fall 2018, Fall 2017, Fall 2016)
- CENG 491/492 Computer engineering design (2017-2018,2018-2019,2019-2020,)
- CENG 350 Software engineering (Spring 2017, Spring 2016)
- CENG 280 Formal languages and abstract machines (Spring 2017-2022)
- CENG 223 Discrete computational structures (Fall 2016, Fall 2019, Fall 2021)
Office: Room B111
Department of Computer Engineering
Middle East Technical University
Phone: (312) 210 55 40
e-mail: ebru at ceng dot metu dot edu dot tr